Ammo combines our trademark power and precision with Lehigh Defense™
masterfully designed Xtreme Penetrator bullets – the result is one jaw
dropping round. This round is solid copper and features a unique nose
that maximizes penetration and facilitates consistent and reliable
This round offers:
- Solid Copper (Lead Free) precision CNC machined design. Good for the environment, bad, really bad for the target
- Unique nose that increases the hydraulic velocity creating high
pressure spikes resulting in a larger permanent wound column and over
twice the penetration than most expanding bullets.
- Blunt nose for initial energy transfer and straight, deep penetration while allowing for reliable magazine feeding.
- Solid copper construction and cutting edges to punch through entry barriers without deformation or deflection.
Nickel plated casings with our new nickel plating process provides
several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in
all actions of firearms, enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional
brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel
plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in
contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other
Until the development of the Ducta-Bright 7a process, nickel plating
casings often limited the number of reloads as compared to raw brass. It
was claimed that nickel plated brass casings embrittled the brass
therefor making it less desirable for reloaders despite the ease of
cleanup that nickel plating offers. In addition, ammunition engineers
raising concerns of using nickel plating in very hot +P or magnum loads
found that traditional nickel plating often cracked deep-drawn cases, or
worse, lead to a total failure. This new process eliminates any
concern, to the shooter or reloader, of hazard or ability to re-use the
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed
powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes
necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment,
this high performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real
firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world
with all the elements you would experience. If for some reason
Underwood Ammunition fails to meet performance expectations, we stand by
our product 100% and will make sure the customer is satisfied with
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Bullet Weight:115 Grains
- Bullet Style: Lehigh Defense Xtreme Penetrator
- Case Type: Ducta-Bright 7a Nickel Plated Brass
- Muzzle Velocity: 1250 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 400 ft. lbs.