Available in the following sizes
AR500 Armor's armor ballistic core performance and balance of achieving multi-hit performance within its designated threat level. Rounds exceeding the armor's limitations and threat level or extreme multi-hit scenarios may cause the armor to crack upon impact. This result is normal and significantly reduces the rounds velocity, if not completely defeating, opposed to through and through penetration.
Level III+ Flat Base Coated Plates Highlights:
- Peace of mind: special-threat tested and DEA certified
- Confidence: stops high velocity military 5.56 and .30 caliber ammunition
- Rugged: unparalleled multi-hit capability compared to ceramic or polyethylene armor
- Durable: exclusive FragLock coating for 20-year shelf life
Level III+ Flat Base Coated Plates Features:
- Independently tested to NIJ 0101.06 at Oregon Ballistics Laboratories and H.P. White Laboratories
- 20-Year maintenance-free shelf life
- Unparalleled multi-hit and stand-alone performance
- FragLock™ Build-Up for spall and fragmentation mitigation
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress-fracture resistant
- Made in the United States of America!