Estimated Lead Time: 4-10 Weeks
Level III Body Armor – Shooters Cut
A revolution in the armor industry by combining guaranteed performance, durability, and value. Backing down from no challenge, we’ve become the most independently tested, reviewed, vetted, and validated body armor manufacturer in the world by our peers. Our Level III armor serves as the flagship model in our line for those who desire rugged and reliable armor. Capable of defeating 7.62x51 M80 NATO Ball (.308 Winchester) at a velocity of up to 2,780 feet per second.
The Shooters Cut affords you additional room for your rifle stock improving comfort and shooting ergonomics. Compatible with all standard plate carriers that accept SAPI or traditional Shooters Cut body armor with appropriate chest plate pocket size.
Available in: 8” x 10”, 10” x 12”, and 11” x 14” .
- 8” x 10” ASC – 5.5lb
- 10” X 12” ASC – 8.0lb
- 11” X 14” ASC – 10.5lb
Profile: Thin 0.26” profile (Base Coat), 0.48” profile (Build-Up)
Level III Body Armor Specifications
- Level III rifle rated for 7.62x51 M80 Ball (.308 win) @ 2,780 fps
- Independently tested to NIJ 101.06
- Most independently reviewed and tested body armor in the world
- High hard specially treated ballistic steel core construction
- Rigorous quality control standards for consistency and performance
- Rugged and stress fracture resistant
- Minimally invasive forming process on Multi-Curved models preserves armor integrity
- 20-Year maintenance free shelf life
- Unparalleled Multi-Hit and stand-alone performance
- Outlasts Ceramic, and Polyethylene Body Armor
- PAXCON abrasion and chemical resistant coating
- Made in the United States of America!
Appearance/Brand May Vary