The HS403C Paralow has two power systems, one is operated by solar power only while the other operates on battery only. Â Out of the box, this red dot is automatically solar powered. Â The red dot intensity also auto adjusts to ambient light. Â If there is not enough light, such as at night, just press the "+" or "-" button to activate battery power. Â Now it will operate like a regular red dot so you can adjust the intensity by pressing "+" or "-" buttons.
You can verify the power mode by covering the solar cell. Â If the red dot is on, you are in battery mode. Â If it is off, you are in solar mode.
- Designed for day use and night vision
- Advantage technology LEDÂ allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- 2 MOA on dot size
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free with unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Low mount and 1/3 Co-witness mount included