Posted by BlackStar Survival on 4/28/2021 to
5 Items That Will Disappear Fast In a Crisis
No matter if it’s a natural disaster like a hurricane, earthquake, tornado, or wild fires or a man-made one like as an act of war, most essential items will disappear quickly from store shelves. And in some situations stores, banks and more may be closed and unable to serve the public. So as you prepare for disasters and emergencies here are 5 items to stock up on now. You may also want to bartering some of the supplies on this list also as an option.
- Bleach – Pick up and store the plain, non-scented kind with 4 to 6 percent hypochlorite. This will come in handy for disinfecting items after a crisis.
- Cash – If the power grid is down, your debit cards and credit cards will be useless, and the banks may be closed. Prepare for this by having some money stashed at home to use in emergency situations.
- Non-perishable Food – Your emergency food pantry should be well-stocked and include rice, soup, beans, nuts, oats, flour, dried meat and fruit, and other long-lasting foods. Additionally, you may want to include honey, sugar, cooking oil and condiments like salt and pepper.
- Weapons and Ammunition – You will want to be well-stocked with supplies for both self-defense as well as for hunting for food. Pepper spray can also be used as a less than lethal form of self-defense and protection.
- Fuel – Fuel is essential if you are going to use a generator, vehicles, tools or a cookstove for emergency survival. Lighter fluid, fire starters, and charcoal also can prove to be useful.
By stocking up on these items now you can avoid being one of those people wasting time and precious resources trying to find survival items at the last minute.